fbpx

Reply: Result of PMP exam taken on 3rd Sep (new version)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Result of PMP exam taken on 3rd Sep (new version)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15385

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Vikram,

This forum can be accessed by anyone in the public so have gone ahead and removed your email address in your post. Don't worry though as we have kept it in our system.

To Stephanie,

If you wish to respond to Vikram through his email address outside of this forum, please write to us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We will personally forward your message to him. Please use the subject title: "Re: Inquiries on PMP Exam Result Error for Vikram"
5 years 5 months ago #15378

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Stephanie,

Saw your message and although the time it occurred was quite a while back, I am facing a similar situation here, I got an email from PMI that my results were shown incorrectly and they have now been rectified and I will receive an email with the new report.
Can you tell me how long did it take for you to get the updated results and when did it reflect online?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vikram.
(email address removed by moderator)
12 years 5 months ago #2557

Amit Jain

Congratulations.

I must say, your attitude after your initial result of 'fail' was quiet commendable and something to learn from.
12 years 5 months ago #2554

Cornelius Fichtner

Stephanie,

We received a similar email from PMI yesterday informing us that this has happened and has already been corrected. So I'm VERY happy to hear that you passed and will not hat to take the exam egain.

Congratulations!
12 years 5 months ago #2553

Stephanie K

I saw in other forums that there were a number of more people out there who received similar results and were equally surprised.
As I heard that the PMI had some issues with previous exam change-overs, I decided to double-check with PMI customer support whether I have really failed or at least to point out to them that there exam report does not really make sense anymore.

Last night I received a mail from PMI apologising and telling me that I have now passed my exam. According to this mail "An error in exam processing occurred because exams were originally scored by an erroneous scoring process so that some candidates’ pass/fail result was calculated incorrectly.  Due to this vendor processing error, some candidates received incorrect exam reports. The error has now been corrected."
I still can't get my corrected exam report from the PMI website, even though the mail states that it should be available there. I hope/think this is just a technical glitch.

So this is obviously very good news and I'm very happy that I don't have to repeat the exam!:cheer:

Thank you all for you encouraging words!
12 years 5 months ago #2551

Amit Jain

It really is surprising.

See the link -
www.docstoc.com/docs/32838543/The-Best-K...P-Certification-Exam

The real data shows that 'Moderately Proficient' alone in all the areas was a 'pass' result before....

so it might mean that either the criteria has changed OR there is something wrong and you may want to open a dispute.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login