fbpx

Reply: Passed the new PMP exam today - Oct 7 2011

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the new PMP exam today - Oct 7 2011

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 4 months ago #2617

Cornelius Fichtner

EZEOKWELUME,

Please go to www.project-management-exam-guide.com/ where you can download my free PMP exam guide. It gives you my recommendation step by step.
12 years 4 months ago #2616

EZEOKWELUME IKECHUKWU

's Avatar

Hello,

I have finished the training since 2010 but due to procrastination,i haven`t taken the exams yet.
I wish to use -PMBOK and prepcast only to prepare for the exams.do you think i can pass like that.

thanks
12 years 5 months ago #2540

Eran Shpigelman

I just passed the PMP exam in the new format.
The exam facility was nice and I arrived 15 min earlier (which doesn't really matter). I was allowed to take restroom breaks on my time.
I finished the exam in 2 hours and 20 minutes so I didn't really feel that time was an issue.

Here is what I used to study:

1)Pmbok - read it only once and only 50% of it. It is pointless to read it, the PMBOK is boring and I just couldn't concentrate reading it.
2) PM Prepcast - Excellent !!! It helped me a lot and without it I wouldn't have pass.
3) PMP book by Kim heldman 6th edition - quite usedfull. I have read it once
4) PM study coach - I found it not useful at all and i stopped listening to it after week 4.
5) pmperfect.com - used them for exam questions. Their product was excellent and the questions there really reflected the exam. Total I answered over 1000 questions and this was a cornerstone in my success.

I was suprised to get my results as soon as I finished the exam, since PMP says it will take until mid October, but I guess the new PMP trial time was over.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login