fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the new PMP exam today - Oct 7 2011

Passed the new PMP exam today - Oct 7 2011 12 years 5 months ago #2540

• Eran Shpigelman
  • Eran Shpigelman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just passed the PMP exam in the new format.
The exam facility was nice and I arrived 15 min earlier (which doesn't really matter). I was allowed to take restroom breaks on my time.
I finished the exam in 2 hours and 20 minutes so I didn't really feel that time was an issue.

Here is what I used to study:

1)Pmbok - read it only once and only 50% of it. It is pointless to read it, the PMBOK is boring and I just couldn't concentrate reading it.
2) PM Prepcast - Excellent !!! It helped me a lot and without it I wouldn't have pass.
3) PMP book by Kim heldman 6th edition - quite usedfull. I have read it once
4) PM study coach - I found it not useful at all and i stopped listening to it after week 4.
5) pmperfect.com - used them for exam questions. Their product was excellent and the questions there really reflected the exam. Total I answered over 1000 questions and this was a cornerstone in my success.

I was suprised to get my results as soon as I finished the exam, since PMP says it will take until mid October, but I guess the new PMP trial time was over.
Last edit: by Rochelle Martinez.

Re:Passed the new PMP exam today - Oct 7 2011 12 years 4 months ago #2616

• EZEOKWELUME IKECHUKWU
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,

I have finished the training since 2010 but due to procrastination,i haven`t taken the exams yet.
I wish to use -PMBOK and prepcast only to prepare for the exams.do you think i can pass like that.

thanks

Re:Passed the new PMP exam today - Oct 7 2011 12 years 4 months ago #2617

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
EZEOKWELUME,

Please go to www.project-management-exam-guide.com/ where you can download my free PMP exam guide. It gives you my recommendation step by step.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login