fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: passes test on 4th of july

passes test on 4th of july 12 years 8 months ago #2213

• kobbie
  • kobbie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello, i passed PMP exams by the Grace of God on the 4th of july.
It is very necessary to prepare adequately before taking the exams. The journey began on the 23rd of february when i joined Project Focus, Ghana, for its preparatory course. I completed the course on the 4th of June. In between took two tests and two mocks,had a lot of class discussion and solved close to a thousand questions. Scored between 67 and 79.5%. Additionally I took lot of free PMP exams on the internet. Average score was 75%.
Recommendations: For free practice tests, i will recommend Headfirst, PMSUDY and Simplilearn. Read PMBOK about four times and Rita's book, twice. I also took the chapter tests and PMP exam from PMFASTrack. The key to passing the PMP is to have adequate preparation and also scheduling your test date early.
I was all smiles when i saw congratulations on the screen.
Goodluck to everyone.

Re:passes test on 4th of july 12 years 8 months ago #2215

• him
  • him's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
congratulations mate

Re:passes test on 4th of july 12 years 8 months ago #2216

• kobbie
  • kobbie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
thanx
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login