fbpx

Reply: Passing PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passing PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 9 months ago #2079

Mutasem N. Naser

's Avatar

Hey every body,

I passed the PMP Exam on 22/03/2011 with 3 months of preparation. Below is my lessons learned.

My early start was with PM Prepcast, I keep lessening, watching and lessening until I got familiar with PMP framework, process groups, inputs, outputs & techniques. Then I moved to Rita PMP Exam Prep, I read it deeply for the first time, jumping into her simulation program (PM FastTrack), solving more than 1400 questions, then back and review the book again.

My last 2 weeks preparation was on Pm Study, I used their free 200 questions exam, after that, I subscribed into 3 PM Study exams with about 600 questions, it was very useful.

My last day before the exam, it was just a quick review on Rita PMP Exam Prep and got some practices on EV calculations.

The exam was very tough, even I think to leave my exam after answering 100 questions but I change my mind and moved on. And the result was PASSED.

My appreciations to Rita, Cornelius , PM Study guys.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login