fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passing PMP

Passing PMP 12 years 10 months ago #2079

• Mutasem N. Naser
  • Mutasem N. Naser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey every body,

I passed the PMP Exam on 22/03/2011 with 3 months of preparation. Below is my lessons learned.

My early start was with PM Prepcast, I keep lessening, watching and lessening until I got familiar with PMP framework, process groups, inputs, outputs & techniques. Then I moved to Rita PMP Exam Prep, I read it deeply for the first time, jumping into her simulation program (PM FastTrack), solving more than 1400 questions, then back and review the book again.

My last 2 weeks preparation was on Pm Study, I used their free 200 questions exam, after that, I subscribed into 3 PM Study exams with about 600 questions, it was very useful.

My last day before the exam, it was just a quick review on Rita PMP Exam Prep and got some practices on EV calculations.

The exam was very tough, even I think to leave my exam after answering 100 questions but I change my mind and moved on. And the result was PASSED.

My appreciations to Rita, Cornelius , PM Study guys.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login