fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PASSED!

PASSED! 12 years 10 months ago #2044

• MICHEL PERIGNY
  • MICHEL PERIGNY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Last friday I succeeded at passing my PMP certification. It was not easy but I was well prepared. Here's the preparation material I used:

- How to pass on your first try (excellent first read)
- PMBok 4th edition
- PM Prepcast
- PM Exam Simulator (website 90$/3 month access)
- Book PM Exam Prep 900+ practice questions with detailed solutions

My study plan:

1) Read the book "How to Pass On your first try". It's an excellent overview about what to expect and what to know for the exam

2) Watched the entire PM Prepcast (some lessons 2 times)

3) Answered a lot of questions (and use the PMBok to understand my wrong answers)

4) Read the glossary of term of the PMBok and ensure that I understand all the concepts.

5) Written down my cheat sheet every night for the week before the exam.

Among all of the material I used to study, the PM Prepcast and the PM Exam simulator where by far the most usefull for me.

There's no secrets for this exam. Studying hard with the right tools is the key. Knowing things by heart will simply not do it. You HAVE to understand the concepts if you want to pass!

**** One last thing ****

I got selected for an audit. Everything was a breeze and under 10 working days they informed me I was clear to pass the exam. As long as you tell the truth, there's nothing to worry about.

Take the time to inform the contact persons you will put on your application form :side:
Last edit: by MICHEL PERIGNY.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login