fbpx

Reply: I pass the PMP Exam on my first try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I pass the PMP Exam on my first try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 11 months ago #2002

Michael Farin

I passed my PMP my first try on 27th April 2011. The tools I used were the PMBOK, PM PrepCast and Andy Crowe’s How to Pass on Your First Try. I also made use of online resources which offers free practice questions.

This is how I did my review. First, I read the whole PMBOK. Then re-read each chapter of the PMBOK and then watch the corresponding chapter of the PM PrepCast. After that I read Andy Crowe’s book which comes with some practice question after each chapter and 200 practice question at the end. While taking practice questions in the book I assessed my knowledge and I continued to watch the PrepCast chapters where I had some weaknesses, this time I tried taking notes while watching. On some free time I browse to online resources and take practice questions. Two-week prior to the exam I took the online tests from Velociteach which comes free with Andy Crowe’s book.

Don’t forget to relax and take a good rest 2-3 days before the exam. and most importantly CELEBRATE after.

Good luck to all PMP aspirants.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login