fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I pass the PMP Exam on my first try

I pass the PMP Exam on my first try 12 years 11 months ago #2002

• Michael Farin
  • Michael Farin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed my PMP my first try on 27th April 2011. The tools I used were the PMBOK, PM PrepCast and Andy Crowe’s How to Pass on Your First Try. I also made use of online resources which offers free practice questions.

This is how I did my review. First, I read the whole PMBOK. Then re-read each chapter of the PMBOK and then watch the corresponding chapter of the PM PrepCast. After that I read Andy Crowe’s book which comes with some practice question after each chapter and 200 practice question at the end. While taking practice questions in the book I assessed my knowledge and I continued to watch the PrepCast chapters where I had some weaknesses, this time I tried taking notes while watching. On some free time I browse to online resources and take practice questions. Two-week prior to the exam I took the online tests from Velociteach which comes free with Andy Crowe’s book.

Don’t forget to relax and take a good rest 2-3 days before the exam. and most importantly CELEBRATE after.

Good luck to all PMP aspirants.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login