Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
after learning for 3 month I went for the exam and successfully passed.
The PMPODCAST did help me very much to diggest a lot of topics and to get the knowledge around. Your tips are so helpful and give good insights for the exam.
The way I did prepare (3 month):
1. Read and use parts of the PMBok in my daily PM live (over the last 4 years)
2. Listening to the PMPodcast
3. I went for a Prepclass with Oliver Lehmann. Oliver said that now the learning will beginn and it takes around 100 h. Now afterwards I can say he was right.
4. Read the Rita Mulcahy Prep Book
5. During the preparation the whole 3 month I was listening to the PMPodcast and the audio book of Rita
6. Do practise exams to get a feeling. I did approximately 1000 exam questions.
7. Read the whole PMBok guide again. Just one week before the exam. This did really help to increase my knowledge and especially the PMIissm
- a detailled study plan helps you to reach the goal within a certain time frame
- in the Exam introduction use the brain dump sheet as Cornelius was recommending
- I finished the exam 10 min early in the test center in Geneva (Switzerland)
To know by heart:
- p43 of the PMBok
As a summary I can say this is one of the best courses and exams I have taken. The test is good and really tests your knowledge.
I have to thank 3 people for archieving this result: Rita Mulcahy, Cornelius Fichtner and Oliver Lehman. Thank you very much.
All the best to everybody who is learning.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.