fbpx

Reply: PMP Passed; Lessons Learnt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Passed; Lessons Learnt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 3 weeks ago #1902

Nitesh

's Avatar

Congratulations Ali!!
Can you also kindly share if you used any simulation exams to practice PMP questions?
Thanks,
Regards,
Nitesh
13 years 1 month ago #1899

Ali Bwala

's Avatar

I passed the PMP exam in the first week of February 2011 at first sitting. Because of the nature of my work, it took abit longer than expected to prepare for the exam. This led me into studying over a long period of time, which did not seem to be the best.

My advice to PMP hopefuls is to find time , concentrate, prepare and go for the exam, because the longer you study, the more confused you become.

Essential things like formulas are good for memorization, but generally real life experience in project management counts alot.

Be prepared to understand and correctly apply knowlegde to situational questions to be able to pass.

I am really over joyed to be a PMP and have the same wish for those aspiring to be so that together we can make project management the nobliest profession world wide.:dry:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login