fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP on 16/11/2010 from Bharuch, gujarat st

Passed PMP on 16/11/2010 from Bharuch, gujarat st 13 years 4 months ago #1702

• Rajnikant Dhamecha
  • Rajnikant Dhamecha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,
I have just passed the PMP exam on 16/11/2010 on my second attempt, with Moderately Proficient in 5 Domain and Proficient in 1 Domain.
Earlier, I had given the exam on 22/03/2010 and my result was below proficient in all the Domains.
Reference Materials used by me are as follows:
1. PMPRECAST
2. Rita Mulchay, 6TH edition.
3. Head First PMP.
4. How to Pass PMP, Andy Crowe.
5. PMBOK Guide 4TH edition
I had started my preparation for the exam from Sept-2010. I went through PM-ABC.com’s lesson learned method. Details are available on the website. This is one of the best website to gain actual exam experience. I got most of the help from online forums. It was very useful to me for exam preparation work.

Published Mock exam score is important for aspiring candidates to understand where they are.
1- PM-ABC.com 200 questions 70% (Main Benchmark for Exam )
2- PMstudy 1- 65%
3- PMstudy 2-72%
4- PMstudy 3-74%
5- PMstudy 4-76%
6- PMZilla Tough Questions 56%

Exam Day:
 Reached exam centre 30 minutes before time at Ahmedabad.
 After completing the formalities, the Exam started at 9:00AM.
 In the first hour I completed 84 questions, and completed 200 Questions in 2 hours 30 minutes, along with around 30 marked Questions.
 I completed the remaining marked questions and the final review in 3 hours 30 minutes. Then, I changed three to four answers, but again, I thought that there is no need to change any more answers and I so sit quietly for the next 30 minutes with Question No-200 visible on my computer screen.
 25 questions were beyond my perception. There were no questions related to Critical Path. Five questions were asked from cost management and all five questions were pretty straight forward.
 After the time completion, I ended the exam and after a few minutes of wait I finally saw the word “CONGRATULATIONS”.

This was my actual journey of PMP.

Regards,
Rajnikant Dhamecha.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login