fbpx

Reply: PMP application errors

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP application errors

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #20924

dinesh

's Avatar

HI,
After submitting the application, I just realized that in my education part instead of my completed bachelor's university name, i gave the university currently where pursing Graduate studies university name. What should i do??
7 years 3 months ago #9221

Cornelius Fichtner

Arun,

I recommend that you write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and tell them about this error. Give them your application number and ask if they can "revert" the application back to you so you can correct it.
7 years 3 months ago #9220

Arun

's Avatar

Instead of project title and description, i entered my job title and description. I noticed that only after submitting the application. What should i do? Will this affect my application.
13 years 6 months ago #1637

Cornelius Fichtner

Hafiz,

I don't know what their policy is on such errors but I guarantee that they have one, because you are certainly not the first person to encounter this.

I recommend waiting until customer service gets back to you and then we would all appreciate it, if you would let us know what they said.

Thanks!
13 years 6 months ago #1632

Hafiz A.

's Avatar

Hi everyone,
So after I submitted my application, I realized I made a mistake on the end date of my project which extends it by a year overlapping another project. I have emailed their customer service describing the situation. I was wondering whats PMIs policy on fixing such mistakes?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login