fbpx

Reply: PMP LL

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP LL

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 10 months ago #1532

Md Mahmudul Haque

Hi guys, i passed my PMP in first attempt at 4th April,10. I am sharing my lession learned with you.

1. First, i tried to read PMBOK, but after reading some pages, i retired, coz it was so boring that i felt sleep often.
2. Then i found this PM Prepcast tool, mainly i bought this to get the required contact hour, but when i go through the episodes, i was amazed to see the easiest to way get prepared, i became fan of this, i listen all the prepcast episodes.
3. then i tried Rita's book , but i didn't like it, so i stopped to read.
4. then again i started to listen the PM Prepcast with good attention, with second listening session, i got myself very clear with the concept.
5. I read the PMBOK then, mainly the tools and techniques.
5. Then i solved almost 800 questions, my recommendation is try to solve Rita's fast track.
6. then sat for the exam, and passed:)

My few recommendation to you who are preparing yourselves for the exam
1. Listen PM Prepcast twice
2. Read carefully tools and techniques from PMBOK
3. Solve atleast 800-1000 questions before going to exam, try to solve Rita's fast track, Oliver lehman's 175 onlilne question, Head frist 200 online question, free online question from PMSTUDY.

Best luck for you PMP exam.

Kind regards
Md.Mahmudul Haque, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login