fbpx

Reply: I'm a new PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I'm a new PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 10 months ago #1513

Ghassan Al-Bukhari

Congratulations Alison on your PMP.
Attachments:
13 years 10 months ago #1510

Alison Crabtree

I just wanted to give you a big THANK YOU!!!!

I have passed my PMP Certification today!!! and on my first Try...

I'm really thankful that I was able to find the PMP-PrepCast.
You don't know how I struggled to read the PMBOK before I found you!!!..

I read Rita's book first, but all the material seem not to stick to my brain.
PMBOK seemed written in a different language and it was hard to follow. (so I was moving really, really slow in my study plans....to slow I should say)

I found the pre-cast in I-tunes (well some free episodes) and decided to give it a try. It was the best thing I did...

Your lectures were not only interesting, but make it so easy to understand the concepts behind what was written in the PMBOK. (and the best part I was able to take them anywere with my mp3 player. Study while I was running at the gym, at my kids martial arts class, dr office, etc)

After going thru the pre-past, PMBOK was so easy to understand and all made sense. My brain was happy :)

I also used the PMP Formulas Guide and I also suscribe to the PMP Ready/Set/Pass simulator....

With your formulas guide and the prep-cast I got lots of exam questions to practice, which was great.

The Simulator was also helpful and help put my mind in the take the exam mode.
I study for 4 weeks in a row, day, night, weekends, as much as I was able during the day...

I wish I would find the prep-cast earlier, as I would be able to take the exam much sooner that when I did.

So, I just wanted to say

THANK YOU Cornelius. You are the best!!!

Alison Valdivieso-Crabtree

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login