fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I'm a new PMP

I'm a new PMP 13 years 10 months ago #1510

• Alison Crabtree
  • Alison Crabtree's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just wanted to give you a big THANK YOU!!!!

I have passed my PMP Certification today!!! and on my first Try...

I'm really thankful that I was able to find the PMP-PrepCast.
You don't know how I struggled to read the PMBOK before I found you!!!..

I read Rita's book first, but all the material seem not to stick to my brain.
PMBOK seemed written in a different language and it was hard to follow. (so I was moving really, really slow in my study plans....to slow I should say)

I found the pre-cast in I-tunes (well some free episodes) and decided to give it a try. It was the best thing I did...

Your lectures were not only interesting, but make it so easy to understand the concepts behind what was written in the PMBOK. (and the best part I was able to take them anywere with my mp3 player. Study while I was running at the gym, at my kids martial arts class, dr office, etc)

After going thru the pre-past, PMBOK was so easy to understand and all made sense. My brain was happy :)

I also used the PMP Formulas Guide and I also suscribe to the PMP Ready/Set/Pass simulator....

With your formulas guide and the prep-cast I got lots of exam questions to practice, which was great.

The Simulator was also helpful and help put my mind in the take the exam mode.
I study for 4 weeks in a row, day, night, weekends, as much as I was able during the day...

I wish I would find the prep-cast earlier, as I would be able to take the exam much sooner that when I did.

So, I just wanted to say

THANK YOU Cornelius. You are the best!!!

Alison Valdivieso-Crabtree
Last edit: by John Paul Bugarin.

Re:I'm a new PMP 13 years 10 months ago #1513

• Ghassan Al-Bukhari
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations Alison on your PMP.
Attachments:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login