fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Many Thanks to your Prepcast,PMP now

Many Thanks to your Prepcast,PMP now 13 years 11 months ago #1436

• Vaishali Patil
  • Vaishali Patil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Cornelius,

First of all, a BIG Thanks to your Prepcast.
The audio and video helped me on my way to grasp all the required knowledge. Although my was is just 20 min drive from my home, it still helped me a lot. I purchased the prepacast on 8th Feb and today I am certifed PMP.

I started my preparation in April 2009 and then suddenly came to know that the 3rd edition is valid till 30th Jone 2009.Although I completed my 35 hrs PDU in May, I was not confident to face the exam.Finally i decided I will study the 4th edition, I became the member, With no time to study(with 2 kids at home + work pressure at office) , I did some search on the internet for PMP audios and then oneday I stumbled on your website and decided to try the prepcast, just listening to it boosted my confidence. Your tips ,review at the end great help.I would also like to mention here that my application was selected for audit, that again gave me some setback feeling, but i got thru it.

I would definately recommend other PMP aspirants (my friends and collegues) to purchase your prepcast. Keep up the good work in helping PMP aspirants.

Again Thanks a lot...
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login