fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 1 month ago #1349

Ansar Mohideen

's Avatar

I passed the PMP on 12th January 2010. It took 3 months for all the preparation.

When I initially started reading the PIMBOK, I was more asleep than awake when reading the chapters. PIMBOK is indeed the best sleeping pill around for professionals.

I stumbled up on Cornelius Fichtner who gave me a medicine to overcome the sleep problem with a very well deigned and delivered prepcast that made the whole reading journey more enjoyable and interesting. This time I was enthusiastic and awake as opposed to sleeping when going through the PIMBOK with the Prepcast.

After completing the Prepcast, I read the PIMBOK two more times but the scenario has changed by then. I could really understand all the concept and suddenly the PIMBOK looked more interersting sans the sleep.

So 3 passes through the PIMBOK and 1 pass through the prepcast was the main preparations along with practicing with practice test with the 3rd and 4th passes throgh the PIMBOK.

I have no problem recommending the Prepcast and specially the voice of Cornelius Fichtner if you are serious about passing the PMP exam.

A BIG THANK YOU to Cornelius Fichtner. Ansar Mohideen PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login