fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP

Passed PMP 14 years 1 month ago #1349

• Ansar Mohideen
  • Ansar Mohideen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed the PMP on 12th January 2010. It took 3 months for all the preparation.

When I initially started reading the PIMBOK, I was more asleep than awake when reading the chapters. PIMBOK is indeed the best sleeping pill around for professionals.

I stumbled up on Cornelius Fichtner who gave me a medicine to overcome the sleep problem with a very well deigned and delivered prepcast that made the whole reading journey more enjoyable and interesting. This time I was enthusiastic and awake as opposed to sleeping when going through the PIMBOK with the Prepcast.

After completing the Prepcast, I read the PIMBOK two more times but the scenario has changed by then. I could really understand all the concept and suddenly the PIMBOK looked more interersting sans the sleep.

So 3 passes through the PIMBOK and 1 pass through the prepcast was the main preparations along with practicing with practice test with the 3rd and 4th passes throgh the PIMBOK.

I have no problem recommending the Prepcast and specially the voice of Cornelius Fichtner if you are serious about passing the PMP exam.

A BIG THANK YOU to Cornelius Fichtner. Ansar Mohideen PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login