fbpx

Reply: PMP Passed - AT all domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Passed - AT all domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 months 1 week ago #30521

Daniel Soerensen

Gareth,

A huge congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! I am glad the online experience worked out for you. It is definitely a risky option based on all the comments I'm seeing around in this Forum. Welcome to the PMP club!

Cheers,
10 months 2 weeks ago #30499

Sameer Menda

Hello Gareth!

Congratulations on clearing PMP!! We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
10 months 2 weeks ago #30496

Gareth Cooper

Just passed my PMP this morning with above target in all domains. I found the exam simulator an essential tool in achieving this. Thank you Cornelius and team.

Lessons Learned:-
- I personally found that the questions in the actual exam were a little easier than the questions in the exam simulator, I found this gave me a bit more confidence mid exam that I would have a positive outcome
- I originally planned on taking this exam mid April in person at a Pearson Vue Test Centre (Nottingham, UK) however after my scheduled exam date being cancelled and rescheduled four times (with no explanation of why the exam was cancelled), frustrated, having lost a month and feeling that I had lost momentum with my readiness to take the exam I rescheduled to take the exam online instead, this went much smoother than anticipated (I have had colleagues lose connectivity mid exam and subsequently fail as result) and in hindsight I wish I had opted to take the exam remotely sooner

Anyway, I'm glad to have completed the process with a positive result and look forward to put my learnings into practice

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login