fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Passed - AT all domains

PMP Passed - AT all domains 11 months 2 weeks ago #30496

• Gareth Cooper
  • Gareth Cooper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Just passed my PMP this morning with above target in all domains. I found the exam simulator an essential tool in achieving this. Thank you Cornelius and team.

Lessons Learned:-
- I personally found that the questions in the actual exam were a little easier than the questions in the exam simulator, I found this gave me a bit more confidence mid exam that I would have a positive outcome
- I originally planned on taking this exam mid April in person at a Pearson Vue Test Centre (Nottingham, UK) however after my scheduled exam date being cancelled and rescheduled four times (with no explanation of why the exam was cancelled), frustrated, having lost a month and feeling that I had lost momentum with my readiness to take the exam I rescheduled to take the exam online instead, this went much smoother than anticipated (I have had colleagues lose connectivity mid exam and subsequently fail as result) and in hindsight I wish I had opted to take the exam remotely sooner

Anyway, I'm glad to have completed the process with a positive result and look forward to put my learnings into practice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jessica Charlotte Krüger
Last edit: by Gareth Cooper.

PMP Passed - AT all domains 11 months 2 weeks ago #30499

• Sameer Menda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello Gareth!

Congratulations on clearing PMP!! We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Sameer Menda | PMP, PMI-ACP, PSM II
Community Moderator

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

PMP Passed - AT all domains 11 months 1 week ago #30521

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 19
Gareth,

A huge congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! I am glad the online experience worked out for you. It is definitely a risky option based on all the comments I'm seeing around in this Forum. Welcome to the PMP club!

Cheers,
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matthew Omoregie
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login