fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam with 3 AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam with 3 AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 months 2 weeks ago #30486

Daniel Soerensen

Denis,

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam!! Thank you for sharing your experience with the community. Wasn't it such a relief when you saw your pass printout? I wish you a great journey ahead as a PMP.

Cheers,
10 months 3 weeks ago #30482

Denis Petrochenkov

's Avatar

I've just returned from the local test center with a printout saying "Pass", all areas "Above Target" :)
It took me a while to actually go with the test -- had to postpone it multiple times because of travels and workload.
I think that having PM Prepcast in my podcast player helped to structure the knowledge I already had, and also I'm kind of books geek, so I read a lot and, frankly, I think now I can find something business-related in every (even function) book, so I try to learn those lessons and use when I have a chance.
Other valuable learning I had is that for me the best way to get knowledge is to use and share -- so I'm always trying something new in my projects and also recently started to volunteer for out PMI Chapter.
Exam itself was pretty smooth, maybe me being calm and confident helped a lot.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login