fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam with 3 AT

Passed PMP exam with 3 AT 11 months 2 weeks ago #30482

• Denis Petrochenkov
  • Denis Petrochenkov's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I've just returned from the local test center with a printout saying "Pass", all areas "Above Target" :)
It took me a while to actually go with the test -- had to postpone it multiple times because of travels and workload.
I think that having PM Prepcast in my podcast player helped to structure the knowledge I already had, and also I'm kind of books geek, so I read a lot and, frankly, I think now I can find something business-related in every (even function) book, so I try to learn those lessons and use when I have a chance.
Other valuable learning I had is that for me the best way to get knowledge is to use and share -- so I'm always trying something new in my projects and also recently started to volunteer for out PMI Chapter.
Exam itself was pretty smooth, maybe me being calm and confident helped a lot.

Passed PMP exam with 3 AT 11 months 2 weeks ago #30486

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 19
Denis,

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam!! Thank you for sharing your experience with the community. Wasn't it such a relief when you saw your pass printout? I wish you a great journey ahead as a PMP.

Cheers,
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login