fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP - the prepcast was awesome

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP - the prepcast was awesome

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 9 months ago #2128

Cornelius Fichtner

Mary Ann,

The PM PrepCast (the podcast that Sonath mentioned) is my product. You can find it right here on the website at www.project-management-prepcast.com/index.php/product
12 years 9 months ago #2126

Mary Ann

's Avatar

Where can i get this Podcast ? It sounds promising.
14 years 1 month ago #1313

Saravana Chilla

Congratulations. Infact, it is very useful to my use case as well. I commute 2 hours every day. Just imagine 2 hrs of productive study every day. Iam still in preparation phase, but iam sure, i will get over the line soon.
14 years 1 month ago #1311

Cornelius Fichtner

Somnath,

Congratulations!

I'm very happy to hear that you have been able to use the PrepCast as you were commuting to/from work every day. This is one of the ways that we designed the PrepCast to be used.
14 years 1 month ago #1310

SOMNATH SINHA

I passed the PMP exam in the beginning of December last year. The prep cast by Cornelius was the only study material I used. I commute a lot in public transport - thanks to living in the suburbs of a large metropolis and 1 hr commute each way. It helped me listen to the podcast for around 2hrs every working day - just imagine 2 hrs of productive study every day!!!! I took around 1.5 months from the day I started preparing and the day I passed the exam. Thanks to Cornelius - your prep cast was awesome!!!!!
Apart from the prep cast, I did take a number of sample exams - that helped a lot too.
Studing for the PMP exam was fun - thanks to Cornelius. I am sure it would have been an extremely difficult job if I had to read though the entire PMBOK.
Since I passed the exam, I venture to humbly give one piece of advise to everyone - please understand the concepts - it is not necessary to memorize to pass this examination

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login