fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP - the prepcast was awesome

Passed PMP - the prepcast was awesome 14 years 2 months ago #1310

• SOMNATH SINHA
  • SOMNATH SINHA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the PMP exam in the beginning of December last year. The prep cast by Cornelius was the only study material I used. I commute a lot in public transport - thanks to living in the suburbs of a large metropolis and 1 hr commute each way. It helped me listen to the podcast for around 2hrs every working day - just imagine 2 hrs of productive study every day!!!! I took around 1.5 months from the day I started preparing and the day I passed the exam. Thanks to Cornelius - your prep cast was awesome!!!!!
Apart from the prep cast, I did take a number of sample exams - that helped a lot too.
Studing for the PMP exam was fun - thanks to Cornelius. I am sure it would have been an extremely difficult job if I had to read though the entire PMBOK.
Since I passed the exam, I venture to humbly give one piece of advise to everyone - please understand the concepts - it is not necessary to memorize to pass this examination

Re:Passed PMP - the prepcast was awesome 14 years 2 months ago #1311

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Somnath,

Congratulations!

I'm very happy to hear that you have been able to use the PrepCast as you were commuting to/from work every day. This is one of the ways that we designed the PrepCast to be used.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Passed PMP - the prepcast was awesome 14 years 2 months ago #1313

• Saravana Chilla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations. Infact, it is very useful to my use case as well. I commute 2 hours every day. Just imagine 2 hrs of productive study every day. Iam still in preparation phase, but iam sure, i will get over the line soon.

Re:Passed PMP - the prepcast was awesome 12 years 10 months ago #2126

• Mary Ann
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Where can i get this Podcast ? It sounds promising.

Re:Passed PMP - the prepcast was awesome 12 years 10 months ago #2128

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Mary Ann,

The PM PrepCast (the podcast that Sonath mentioned) is my product. You can find it right here on the website at www.project-management-prepcast.com/index.php/product
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login