fbpx

Reply: Passed the Exam AT/AT/AT in First Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the Exam AT/AT/AT in First Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 3 weeks ago #30307

Daniel Lemessa

Congratulations. Can you please allow me to have your email? mine is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1 year 1 month ago #30302

Daniel Soerensen

Congratulations Jerad! You have shared some great advices on your post. Take some time to celebrate and continue on with your professional development.

Cheers,
1 year 1 month ago #30265

Stan Po - Admin

Jerad,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 1 month ago #30264

Jerad Tietz

After passing the exam recently, I’m relieved and happy it’s over. Here are a few takeaways, in case they are helpful.

There is no shortcut to this exam. You have to put in the work. This may sound obvious, but many out there are trying to sell their method as one that can bring rapid results. Honestly, PM PrepCast, is not one of these hucksters. Read the practice exam and question answers - both correct and incorrect- to really under the material. I used other study sources, in conjunction with PM PrepCast, and the explanations provided here are second to none in both detail and clarity.

Take study breaks
It’s easy to get burned out preparing for the exam. I found this out the hard way. Take regular breaks throughout your prep, and definitely a day or two off before the actual exam. I did this and I believe it helped me come into the exam with a fresh mind, which in turn helped me settle into a positive early rhythm during the real exam.

Complete at least two full length mock exams
Knowing the exam is key, but so is understanding how to approach the exam itself. You wouldn’t run a marathon without training for it. I believe the same logic applies here. The exam very long. I completed four total full length mock exams, which helped me feel confident going into the real exam.

Good luck!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login