fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP Certification Exam from the first attempt

Passed my PMP Certification Exam from the first attempt 1 year 5 months ago #29878

• Khaled El Kasti
  • Khaled El Kasti's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
It seems impossible until it's done. I'm pleased to announce that I have achieved my PMP exam with AT score in the first attempt. I would like to thank prepcast team and author for formulating great exams simulator and smart questions.
It was really challenging to train ourselves on 252 minutes and trying to finish the real exam in 230 minutes with breaks. However, the questions that I saw in the real exam was quite similar to the simulator and it helped me to scan for key terms and land on the correct answer quicker!
For anyone who has busy schedule, and is worried that he can't always sit for 4 hours to practice these exam over the weekend, I would suggest to dedicate 2 hours each day during the week and go over 30 questions of any exam and check your wrong answer to understand your mistakes.
Best of luck for all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sbeen Ajmal

Passed my PMP Certification Exam from the first attempt 1 year 5 months ago #29886

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Khaled,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login