fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Passed on 1st Attempt - 2 AT and 1T

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Passed on 1st Attempt - 2 AT and 1T

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 5 months ago #29860

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
1 year 5 months ago #29859

Samay Parikh

Hello Everyone,
I am pleased to share that today I cleared my PMP exam on first attempt with Above target in 2 sections and Target score in one section.To be honest , it did take in a lot of efforts since last 3 months to study along with full time job. This PMP simulator question bank helped me gain a lot of insights into the entire project management process. I completed about 2000 questions before I took the test. I gave and passed full 3 length test (70%, 71% and 74%) before appearing for the final PMP exam. Exam was pretty tough since there were no straight forward answers to majority of questions. But I used elimination technique to eliminate at least 2 of the 4 choices which increased my probability of getting correct answer. I feel the drag and drop questions were straight forward. I completed my test 20 minutes before the actual timing of completion. I completed Rita Mulcahy book and Joseph Philips PMP prep course on Udemy along with simulator practice questions. This made my preparation simple. I studied about 2 hours a day for the last month and mainly utilized weekends to complete the entire full length exam. I wish all of you Good Luck for the PMP preparations and exams. Believe in yourself and trust your instincts while answering questions. Always wear a PM hat as they say while choosing correct answer.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login