fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP Exam July 2022

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP Exam July 2022

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 7 months ago #29633

Jas

's Avatar

Hi Harry,

Thank you so much for clarifying. My understanding was clearly incorrect.

Overall I felt the exam went well and was happy when I saw the 'Congratulations' message at the end :-)

Good luck to all those due to take it, I didn't perform as well in my mock exams which were the Prepcast ones. However today I restored my confidence and self belief and managed to Pass. If I can do it anyone can!

Kind Regards,
Jas
1 year 7 months ago #29632

Harry Elston

Jas,

First, congratulations!

Next, bear in mind that Pass/Fail is based on the overall score of the entire exam, not how well you did in any individual Domain. The Domains are not weighted equally: People = 42%, Process = 50% and Business Environment = 8%. That means if you hit a "needs improvement" in the Business Environment Domain, you did well enough in each of the others to make an overall "Pass."

Hope this makes sense!

Harry
1 year 7 months ago #29631

Jas Baidwan

Hi All

I passed my PMP exam this morning at my first sitting. All the hard work and effort paid off.

I do have a question however as I am confused with the summary report given to me at the end. I was above target in 2 domains and 1 domain it says - Needs Improvement? I was under the impression that would have been an automatic failure?

Has anyone else got this? Not sure if I am being over critical of myself or PMI said I passed and I haven't my paranoia has kicked in!

Please advise

Thanks
Jas

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login