Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
I passed PMP on 28th Dec'09. Sorry for this delay but was held up in quite a few things subsequently.
Lessons learnt -
1. Regular study is a MUST for passing PMP.
2. I had bought PMPrepCast, Formula Guide and Flash Cards all from Cornelius Fichtner, found it very useful.
3. Besides this, I followed 2-3 books like Rita, Head First and they provided good coverage.
4. I had also taken 4 full length online exams and that gave me good understanding of the nature of exam, idea about my stamina and clarity to build my strategies for the exam.
5. I found the interviews provided by Cornelius in PMPrepcast very inspiring and informative.
6. PMP conceptual framework is excellent and provides clear handle on the entire projects domain.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.