fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP with 3 ATs in 1st attempt

Passed PMP with 3 ATs in 1st attempt 2 years 3 months ago #28956

• YEAN XIANG CHAN
  • YEAN XIANG CHAN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Everyone,

I am happy to share that I have passed PMP exam (14-Jan-2022) in 1st attempt with AT/AT/AT.

Materials used:
1. PMBOK 6th edition (not fully, but reference when in doubt)
2. Rita 8th edition (1 time fully, attempt all questions and review answer explanation)
3. Agile practice guide (2 times fully, with multiple times cross reference when in doubt)
4. All free PrepCast training, Practice exam, exam simulator
5. PrepCast exam simulator (paid version, best tool for me to get ready to PMP exam)

Lesson learn:
1. practice PrepCast exam simulator starting from 10, 20, 30, 60 questions to prepare for actual exam. 60 questions each session is a must do to familiar with actual exam situation (get familiar with the number of question per session in real exam and the time management)
2. Don't worry and don't demoralize if you get the answer wrong in simulator, just understand the explanation and get the concept right. I failed almost every timed quiz. I didn't try the exam mode.
3. Do not memorize. Just get the concept right. Most questions in real exam are situational/case study. Practice more using PrepCast as the questions are very similar.
4. Actual exam is 60 question each session, plan your time well. I spent 80min in 1st 60 questions then go for 10min break, continue 2nd 60 question in 75min then go for 10min break, finish 3rd 60 question in 75min.
5. Most questions are hybrid, agile and very few waterfall. 1 question mix and match, and no calculation.

I hope my lesson learn and help the next PMP candidates. PrepCast exam simulator is highly recommended.
Thanks and good luck

YeanXiang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pedro Tumay, Sherry Wise

Passed PMP with 3 ATs in 1st attempt 2 years 3 months ago #28966

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
YEAN XIANG CHAN,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login