fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Passed on 18Dec with 3 ATs at first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Passed on 18Dec with 3 ATs at first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28836

Sejalben Rathod

Here are my preparations:

1) Read Agile Practice Guides-2 Times
2) Did NOT read PMBOK 6 or 7
3) Regular weekly (3-4 days) quizzes using PMP Prep Cast Simulator from Last 2.5 months prior to Exam Date. (Solved approximately 1600 questions out of 2100 from Simulator including exams)
4) Took 4 Practice Exams of Simulator. First Exam I got borderline 64% (Failed), second exam got 71%(passed), third exam 73% (passed) and forth exam 74% (passed). Only went through wrong questions due to not enough time to go through whole exams.
4) Lots of You Tube Videos for PMBOK processes and also Agile concepts ( particularly videos from David McLachlan- Agile and pmbok vidoes, Process Explained by Ricardo Vargas, all videos from Edward Shehab to gain PM BOK process framework with good details , Videos from PMP Training, PMP Questions videos from David McLachlan and Eduhubspots)
5) On Exam day or one day before exam: Must watch video from PMPwithRay about Exam Time management . This helped me greatly prior to exam to manage my time. I took 80 min for first 60 questions, 70 min for second 60 questions and 80 min for last 60 questions. I actually finished my test 10 min early.

Added two links here which I found extremely helpful before exam:

Exam Experience:
Took it at center and it was very good experience. No issue.

I think , exam was mostly hybrid situational questions. No straightforward questions on processes or even agile. I would say, the first strategy to understand the question to figure out life cycle/approach and then dive into options to rule out incorrect ones.
No calculations. I didn't have any questions for mis-match.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login