fbpx

Reply: Pass the exam at first attempt (10/28/2021)! AT/AT/AT!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass the exam at first attempt (10/28/2021)! AT/AT/AT!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28653

Laia

Hi! I totally agree with you, focusing in the books is a wrong strategy. I think it is very helpful to have a good read on them, but to prepare the exam the best is the simulator.
2 years 5 months ago #28652

Laia

Hi! I totally agree with you, focusing in the books is a wrong strategy. I think it is very helpful to have a good read on them, but to prepare the exam the best is the simulator.
2 years 5 months ago #28651

Laia

2 years 5 months ago #28650

Laia

2 years 5 months ago #28649

Laia

2 years 5 months ago #28553

Stan Po - Admin

Sherry,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login