fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP with all AT in first Attempt - Thanks to PrepCast simulator

Passed PMP with all AT in first Attempt - Thanks to PrepCast simulator 2 years 7 months ago #28142

• Senthil Kumar Natarajan
  • Senthil Kumar Natarajan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi All

I passed PMP Exam with Above Target in all areas in my First Attempt itself.
I only spent 1.5 months of preparations by spending 3 hours on all work days and extra hours during weekend (I had prior knowledge on Predictive part). And I have gone through Andrew Ramadayal Udemy PMP 35 contact hours.

One week prior to exam, I did lot of quizzes and Exams using only prepcast Simulators. So far I did 76% of questions in Prepcast and an average scoring of 75%. I never did any other mock exams or quizzes at all except Prepcast.

I really rate Prepcast 9 out of 10 for maintaining their simulator upto the mark with high quality. Two things I understood from my experience.

1. Study 30% and Mock quizes/exams 70%. You need to try lot of scenario based mock quizzes if you really need to understand and obtain the mindset on Predictive/Agile/Hybrid.

2. For me, I took notes not only for the incorrect answers, but also I spent lot of time to review all my correct answers while using the Prepcast Simulator. This helped me a lot to get the right insights and gain the mindset what you need for exam.

On exam day, I didn't get any questions on ITTO and no big calculations/formula based questions. Very few simple CPI/SPI etc. Mainly questions are focusing on your understanding and mindset, servant leadership, people management, Agile, Hybrid etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isi Akhigbe, Abhijit Oke

Passed PMP with all AT in first Attempt - Thanks to PrepCast simulator 2 years 7 months ago #28151

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login