fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP - AT/AT/AT in all domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP - AT/AT/AT in all domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #28085

Steve Laplage

Merci beaucoup pour ces informations détaillées, Félicitation pour ta brillante reuissite.
2 years 8 months ago #28084

Pulkit Taneja

Congratulations on this achievement.

Thank you for sharing the tips... I'm scoring between 71% to 76% in Mock Exams and worried whether I can go for exam or not... Your tips has given me confidence and I will book exam for 1st week of Sep...
2 years 8 months ago #28083

Anonymous

's Avatar

My suggestion would be study everything in simulator as we never know which kind of scenarios will come in real exam. Doing root cause analysis of complete simulator guarantee ur success. All the best
2 years 8 months ago #28079

Jock khan Goh

congrats!!
you reckon if any one go thru the premium exam 1 - 4 extensively would be suffice?
2 years 8 months ago #28078

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Bharat!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 8 months ago #28064

Anonymous

's Avatar

Congratulations and thank you for the detailed description, it is helpful to those of us preparing to take the test.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login