fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP - AT/AT/AT in all domains

Passed PMP - AT/AT/AT in all domains 2 years 8 months ago #28060

• Bharat Umarani
  • Bharat  Umarani 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
PMP- AT/AT/AT in all Domains (15/08/2021)
Firstly I would like to thank PrepCast team for their great efforts in building the simulator which is indeed the key to clear PMP exam with flying colors. Things that worked for me :
1.Taken the exam from centre. If you have options to take from centre then without second thought choose this option because first time I took from home and in between the exam, after 1st session my screen got freezed and I could not continue it. I was very much confident that time of clearing it but technical issues screwed all my plans. Its better to use risk transfer strategy by taking from centre so we can focus on exam without worrying about any other things.
2.PMP exam preparation & even real exam is marathon and practice is the key and simulator makes you ready for it. Try practicing 30, 50 and move to 60 set of questions in 1 go time based which will give confidence of time management. In my mock exams , I scored 68%, 77%, 75% & 76% respectively which were boosting factors to take up the exam. Analyze both correct & wrong answers genuinely because simulator explains with clear tips and techniques why the answers are correct & others are wrong and also under which circumstances those would have been correct like that. This analysis is the deciding factor with clarity to approach any kind of questions in real exam because simulator covers every bit of possible scenarios which we see in real exam.
3.Watched Mr. Amel Ali videos specially journey videos & over all journeys which gave the clear picture of flows & helps to connect the dots. Also watched Mr. Andrew weekly questionnaires which gives good tips to deal with scenario questions.
4.Before exam day , take enough rest & make sure to get enough sleep because exam is marathon & if we have practiced simulator then no need to worry & hurry in last moment.
5.Servant leadership mindset is the key which we learn from solving questions from the mocks. My exam was very lengthy and I targeted 70 mins to finish first set but ended up spending 90 minutes. For remaining 2 sets , I had 140 minutes & my strategy to finish 2nd set in 60 minutes but still took 70 minutes because exam was indeed had very lengthy questions & last 60 questions I left with 70 minutes. Still I was able to calm myself & was confident that its doable & this confidence was only because of simulator. Last set was not lengthy & I could able to finish my exam before 2 minutes. I dint mark any questions for review because first choice will be mostly correct & I doesn’t wanted to spend more time because of lengthy questions. There were 3 to 4 EVM questions on SPI, CPI etc. for those no calculator required to solve them. Finally after submitting , congratulations message flashed & I had tears of joy.
Finally I would say , PrepCast simulator & servant leader mindset are the keys for success.
All the very best to everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abhijit Oke

Passed PMP - AT/AT/AT in all domains 2 years 8 months ago #28061

• AYYAGARI SRIKANTH
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Inspiring story.

Passed PMP - AT/AT/AT in all domains 2 years 8 months ago #28064

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations and thank you for the detailed description, it is helpful to those of us preparing to take the test.
Last edit: by Elizabeth Harrin. Reason: edited to remove personal email address

Congrats! 2 years 8 months ago #28078

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, Bharat!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Last edit: by Elizabeth Harrin. Reason: edited to remove personal email address

Passed PMP - AT/AT/AT in all domains 2 years 8 months ago #28079

• Jock khan Goh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
congrats!!
you reckon if any one go thru the premium exam 1 - 4 extensively would be suffice?

Passed PMP - AT/AT/AT in all domains 2 years 8 months ago #28083

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My suggestion would be study everything in simulator as we never know which kind of scenarios will come in real exam. Doing root cause analysis of complete simulator guarantee ur success. All the best

Passed PMP - AT/AT/AT in all domains 2 years 8 months ago #28084

• Pulkit Taneja
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Congratulations on this achievement.

Thank you for sharing the tips... I'm scoring between 71% to 76% in Mock Exams and worried whether I can go for exam or not... Your tips has given me confidence and I will book exam for 1st week of Sep...

Passed PMP - AT/AT/AT in all domains 2 years 8 months ago #28085

• Steve Laplage
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Merci beaucoup pour ces informations détaillées, Félicitation pour ta brillante reuissite.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login