fbpx

Reply: Passed with high ATs in all 3 domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed with high ATs in all 3 domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #28035

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Lambros!

We are glad to hear that The PMP Exam simulator has helped with your PMP Exam journey.

Thank you for sharing your lessons learned.
2 years 8 months ago #28025

Lambros GEORGAKOPOULOS

Hi to all, wanted to share my PMP exam experience. I managed to pass it comfortably and if I can do it, anyone can do it - here's what I did

-Read Rita's book cover to cover twice
-The second time through Rita's book I wrote down all the key take aways on a notepad, writing everything down helped commit things to my memory plus I ended up with a notebook with all key info
-Vargas infamous YouTube video describing the order of the processes and knowledge areas in a serial manner
-Prepcast mock tests and quizzes HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

I invested about 3 hours a day for the 3 months prior to my exam date. 3 weeks out I started doing full 180 question prepcast exams every 5 days. I would see which knowledge areas need refreshing and study up on them prior to the next mock test. I would get between 72 to 79 on the mock tests. I did the final mock test 5 days before my real test... DO NOT do mock tests so close to your exam, take the 3 hours instead to further study whatever knowledge area you're behind on. Also make sure to review all your wrong answers from your tests and understand why you got them wrong.

On the day of the test, work out the logistics, so you never have to worry about things on the spot - steady intenet, no distractions, and make sure you don't drink too many fluids prior... You can't physically get up from your chair for 3.5 hours!

Finally the actual test is EASIER than the prepcast questions... If you score 75 plus on your mock tests you should be comfortable on the real test.

Good luck to all!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login