fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam 8/2 with ATs in all domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam 8/2 with ATs in all domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #28029

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Ania!

We are glad to hear that The PMP Exam Simulator has helped with your PMP exam journey.
2 years 8 months ago #28016

Ania

I'm very happy to report I passed my PMP exam this past Monday.
I think PrepCast simulator was well worth the investment as I definitely solidified my knowledge by answering questions and reading ALL answers explanations.
I took 2 full mock exams and scored 75% on the first one and 76.6% on the second one. For my PDU's I bought a UDEMY course and would not pass using just that. PerpCast was my main study material. I only referred to PMBOK but read Agile Guide in full.
I took PMI full mock exam and score 69% there. I only took it to get familiar with the famous PMP vagueness.
The real PMP exam questions were pretty vague and most of my questions were Hybrid / Agile with what the PM should do next. Time flew during the exam and despite having managed well during PrepCast quizzes I had a hard time answering questions quickly enough so watch the clock closely! The clock counts down 230min (the time for breaks is counted separately if you choose to take them, which I recommend). I only had one formula question and 3-4 drag and drop.
I wish everyone who is still studying the best of luck and perseverance. You CAN and WILL do it!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login