fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP exam 8/2 with ATs in all domains

Passed my PMP exam 8/2 with ATs in all domains 2 years 8 months ago #28016

• Ania
  • Ania 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm very happy to report I passed my PMP exam this past Monday.
I think PrepCast simulator was well worth the investment as I definitely solidified my knowledge by answering questions and reading ALL answers explanations.
I took 2 full mock exams and scored 75% on the first one and 76.6% on the second one. For my PDU's I bought a UDEMY course and would not pass using just that. PerpCast was my main study material. I only referred to PMBOK but read Agile Guide in full.
I took PMI full mock exam and score 69% there. I only took it to get familiar with the famous PMP vagueness.
The real PMP exam questions were pretty vague and most of my questions were Hybrid / Agile with what the PM should do next. Time flew during the exam and despite having managed well during PrepCast quizzes I had a hard time answering questions quickly enough so watch the clock closely! The clock counts down 230min (the time for breaks is counted separately if you choose to take them, which I recommend). I only had one formula question and 3-4 drag and drop.
I wish everyone who is still studying the best of luck and perseverance. You CAN and WILL do it!

Passed my PMP exam 8/2 with ATs in all domains 2 years 8 months ago #28029

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Ania!

We are glad to hear that The PMP Exam Simulator has helped with your PMP exam journey.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login