fbpx

Reply: Prepcast- My PMP Savior (Passed with all "AT's")

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Prepcast- My PMP Savior (Passed with all "AT's")

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #28010

Stan Po - Admin

Mithun,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 7 months ago #28006

Mithun S

Finally, it's my turn to share my happiness here-in my favorite social media group.
I have passed my PMP Exam with "AT" in all domains.
It was not an easy path for me to achieve this, I am working fulltime as a Technical Project Manager for a greenfield project & was struggling to find time to study after hectic work and travel. Most of the study were happened in cab during my way to office & back..
Choosing prepcast was my best decision that helped me to achieve PMP. It took me an entire month to cover all 2100+ questions from Prepcast. I barely relied on PMBOK and Agile guide, only referred to understand some terms in detail.
Those to plan to take the exam, I strongly suggest to practice the prepcast questions, this will give you strong idea on the type of questions and the way we need to think to find the right answer.
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login