fbpx

Reply: Head First + PrepCast = AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Head First + PrepCast = AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #27829

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Tue Trinh, PMP!

Well done on your exam success and thanks for sharing your lessons learned with us.
2 years 8 months ago #27796

Tue Trinh

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share my formula to get the PMP cert within 3 months:
- Spent 2 months for reading Head First Book and take notes (because I dont have much time so keep reading it daily)
- Read real-quick the PMBok
- And another the month to do the exam in PrepCast
Importantly, during the time I do the exam in PrepCast, I learn a lot of new lessons from the answer and explanation, take notes from there too.
Every time before I take the PrepCast exam, I re-read all the notes and ITTO just like real exam is happening. After the exam, I go question by question to review the explanations and continue take notes.
My score in PrepCast is about 60-65% but in real exam, I got AT for 3 domains. So dont worry to much if your score in PrepCast is low.
About the real exam, there are a lot of hybrid and situational questions. So open your mind and think about the "servant leader" and "what is the best for team" will be the key.
Hope this help!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login