fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Head First + PrepCast = AT/AT/AT

Head First + PrepCast = AT/AT/AT 2 years 9 months ago #27796

• Tue Trinh
  • Tue Trinh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share my formula to get the PMP cert within 3 months:
- Spent 2 months for reading Head First Book and take notes (because I dont have much time so keep reading it daily)
- Read real-quick the PMBok
- And another the month to do the exam in PrepCast
Importantly, during the time I do the exam in PrepCast, I learn a lot of new lessons from the answer and explanation, take notes from there too.
Every time before I take the PrepCast exam, I re-read all the notes and ITTO just like real exam is happening. After the exam, I go question by question to review the explanations and continue take notes.
My score in PrepCast is about 60-65% but in real exam, I got AT for 3 domains. So dont worry to much if your score in PrepCast is low.
About the real exam, there are a lot of hybrid and situational questions. So open your mind and think about the "servant leader" and "what is the best for team" will be the key.
Hope this help!
Last edit: by Tue Trinh.

Head First + PrepCast = AT/AT/AT 2 years 9 months ago #27829

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, Tue Trinh, PMP!

Well done on your exam success and thanks for sharing your lessons learned with us.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tue Trinh
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login