fbpx

Reply: 11 days prep, pass PMP exam with 3 AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 11 days prep, pass PMP exam with 3 AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #27841

Jiajun Liao

Haha, Thank you.
Best Luck!!
2 years 8 months ago #27840

Claudia Irico

Thank you for your reply! I am planning in taking my exam online as well.

I followed your recommendation and purchased the prepcast and I started with the quizzes. Took me a while to realized I was not under the PREMIUM Quizzes....daaaaaa....
Thank you for all your tips, very helpful.
C
2 years 8 months ago #27839

Jiajun Liao

I took it online, gaining me more flexibility. There were no onsite exam seats available when I scheduled my exam. Luckily, it ended up with a nice online exam experience.
2 years 8 months ago #27837

Claudia Irico

Hi Jiajun, congratulations!

Thank you for your recommendation and honesty. Did you take the exam on site or online?

Best,
Claudia
2 years 8 months ago #27821

Celine Chiam

Makes perfect sense, thank you ;)
2 years 8 months ago #27820

Jiajun Liao

If your goal is to pass the exam with limited time, I wouldn't recommend you to read the books. These books can serve as a reference. When you're unclear with specific topics, you can read a few pages in the books.
If you have plenty of time to prepare for this exam, I still don't recommend you to read the books because it's an inefficient use of your time. Practice helps you memorize more stuff not reading. Meanwhile, refer to a few chapters in the books to gain deeper understandings.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login