fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP Exam!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP Exam!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27589

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Sandra!
Well done and thanks for coming back to let us know about your exam success. When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 10 months ago #27537

Sandra LOVATO

Passed the PMP exam on my 2nd try! Passed with all 3 Domains Above Target. I was not quite ready the first time , Dec 2020, but wanted to try before the test changed. It was obvious I needed to study more. Started over from the beginning to the end. Focused the last few months on the Agile piece. I took the online test from home. Cleaned off my desk, make sure no pictures were up and all monitors facing the wall. As always you are so nervous at the beginning but then finally settle in. Not sure if it was me or what but the exam font seems larger than my previous exam. Which is a good thing. I like to talk out loud through things and always have my hand over my mouth in thought. A big no, no on this online exam. So had to really focus so I did not do that. I did not have any calculations to do on my exam, but did need to know what the values EV, SV, CPI, SPI meant in order to identify the correct answer. Mostly situational questions and as most say and very vague so you need to pick out what the question is asking, then narrow down your answers from the options. There were a few drag and drop questions. And I had some graphs where I had to click on the graph to show where I thought was the right location to answer the question. The 2, 10 min breaks are awesome and helped. You need to watch your time. If I was unsure about a question and i was spending too much time on it, I picked an answer and then flagged it for review. At the end of each session if I had time, I reviewed those questions. Studied PMBOK 6th edition, Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep, Joseph Phillips, online course Pass the PMP on Your First Attempt as well as the PMP Exam Cram Session and Fitchner PrepCast and 2021 Booster Course. The PrepCast was very important in my passing the exam. The questions prepare you for they style of questions. I feel they were much harder than the actual exam questions. I highly recommend purchasing it and using it to the full potential.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login