fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP EXAM 3AT's - May 31st (test center)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP EXAM 3AT's - May 31st (test center)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 9 months ago #27558

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks Ganesha!
To reiterate, strongly suggest taking the exam within 6-8 weeks if you can. As you can see from my previous post I started to slack with my study habits. Good luck!
2 years 9 months ago #27557

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Filmon,

Apologies for the delayed response. As John mentioned, it does not. The system asks after each 60 question if you would like to take a break or keep going.
2 years 9 months ago #27556

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi,
No the timer will continue till you finish your first 60 questions, then a prompt message asks if you want to take the 10min break or not.

Good luck
2 years 9 months ago #27534

John Bickel

Answer your question, no it ask you if you want to take a break when you hit the 60 questions and not by any time. I only say that because it did what I said when I hit 60 questions.
2 years 9 months ago #27526

Filmon Mahari Gebre

You finished the first 60 questions in 86 minutes. Does the system close for the first 60 questions at 75 minutes or not ?
2 years 9 months ago #27514

Ganesha Nayak

Hi Cheryl,
Thanks a lot for sharing useful tips to all PMP aspirants. I feel, your study plans were awesome and now you are seeing the by product of your hard work and consistent effort. Please do share such tips as and when you recall any of the tips which missed to add in your first post. Thanks again.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login