fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP in second attempt on 26 May21

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP in second attempt on 26 May21

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 9 months ago #27479

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Congratulations, Gaurang!

Thank you for sharing your observations with the PMP exam process. The PM PrepCast and Exam Simulator were instrumental for me in passing the test, too.

I wish you the best in your endeavors and let me be the first to congratulate you, Gaurang Pandya, PMP!
2 years 10 months ago #27476

Gaurang Pandya

I have cleared my PMP on 26th May 21 in the second attempt. In the first attempt, I read Rita Mulcahy's 9th edition and pm bok 6th edition 2 times. I gave the first exam on 15th sep 2020 but I was not able to clear the exam.

I go through many websites and talk with my friends about it. I came to know about PM prepcast exam simulator which is best for exam method just like real pmp exam which can help PMP aspirants to think and understand questions and answers as per real exam. Which is very helpful in selecting the correct answer. So, I purchased pm exam simulator. By that time exam pattern was changed by PMI in 2021. PM Prepcast has provided me exam simulator 2021 as per the new pattern. I go through all questions in simulator (NOT ITTO Exam). I scored an average of 68% in all exams. I also Read rita mulcahy's 10th edition once. As I have already cleared CSM in 2019, it was not that much tough to understand the concept of scrum and other agile methodology.

As far as PMP exam is concern, questions and answers are very much descriptive. So to understand and choose the correct answer I have to read it, which takes lot of time.
There were no questions based on calculation from any knowledge area.
More questions on Hybrid and agile. Sometimes it was confusing that question has no clue whether it is on predictive, agile or hybrid.
It was difficult for me to understand Business Environment questions.

But I must say that due to PM prepcast teams efforts which they put in to prepare exam simulator is worth and very much valuable for PMP aspirnts. Thanks a lot to pm prepcast Team for their support.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login