fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP with all Above Target on 5/5

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP with all Above Target on 5/5

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27411

Chase Kosty

's Avatar

It should be available under the learning section of the PMI website. It may also be in the store under tests. I believe you have to order it like you were buying something but it costs nothing. I believe they may just do that for delivery and for some kind of metric.
2 years 10 months ago #27410

Deepa Sundaram

Congrats !
Where to find the PMI website Practice exam please?
Thanks
2 years 10 months ago #27407

Chase Kosty

I passed my PMP exam with all Above target results on 5/5/2021. I used several resources to accomplish this.
1: PM Prepcast for question structure and practice.
2: the practice exam available on the PMI website.
3: Joseph Phillips Udemy course
4: the Agile Prep guide available on the PMI website.

One tip for the vast ammounts of knowledge out there. I found it easier to have the PDF and set Adobe reader to speak out the sections so i could take notes. I found this helpful to speed up the process but also keep my resources simple. The prepcast was by far the most useful tool but the questions are slightly different. The wording on the prepcast is clear and concise while the actual exam can be a little more vague. Others would do well to practice asking what the questions is looking for and not to read to far into the situation to avoid selling yourself on a wrong answer. I also found that the prepcast's learning mode was the most useful when doing 60 question tests. This way you had time to really read the descriptions and process without burnout. Very happy with this achievement and fully believe others can accomplish it as well.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login