fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27328

Amber Williams

Thank you so much for this and congratulations to you for scoring AT/AT/AT! Will you share your prepcast test scores? I'm unsure how well I'll do on the actual exam based on my prepcast scores
2 years 10 months ago #27322

Rami Absi

's Avatar

Hello everyone,

I would never have passed the first attempt exam without Prepcast simulations. I took my exam on april 26th and got Above Target in all three areas. I followed Cornlius' advise. I took quizzes and did three full length simulations.

Here are some feedbacks on the real exam:

* 100% of the questions are situational
* The questions are less short and contain less information than the simulations. Now I understand why several people said the questions are vague
* I had about 10-15 drag and drops (some were easy but some were really complex)
* I had one fill in the blank (very easy)
* All the questions end with: what should the project manager do to (solve the problem)... or what shoud the project manager do next to... Therefore, you really have to understand where you are in the project and depending on the to do or the to do next, the answer changes.
* In the majority of the questions, it is very easy to eliminate two answers directly. The other two answers are often very close.
* Your simulation is really superb. the feedback and explanations for each question are super well explained.
* I had one a click on the chart: super easy burndown chart.

Thanks again,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login