fbpx

Reply: 1st Attempt AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 1st Attempt AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27339

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Himani Panchal, PMP!
That's really interesting about the first 60 questions. Thanks for coming back and sharing your experiences.
2 years 10 months ago #27316

Himani Panchal

's Avatar

I read:
1. Rita Mulcahy Exam Prep Sixth Edition
2. PMBOK Guide
3. PMBOK Agile Guide
Made my own notes for all of the above and used them for revision instead of reading those books over again. This was very useful for me as the last week before the exam I hardly opened any of those books just read my notes.
Exam simulator was the cherry, it gave me actual exam experience and the lessons learned podcast prepared me well. I strongly recommend Exam Simulator as it is quite close to (though not as vague as) actual PMP test.
I got above 80% in all four mock tests and went through more than half of practice pool, it helped clarify many concepts that were misunderstood during initial book readings.
I didn't need to use my notes sheet at all, there was no calculation question. I think first 60 questions were more difficult than the rest, just don't let those first questions dampen your spirit.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login