fbpx

Reply: PMP Certified with AT in all domains -Apr 29th

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Certified with AT in all domains -Apr 29th

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27308

Stan Po - Admin

Yasemin,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 10 months ago #27299

Yasemin Vatandaş

's Avatar

I took the PMP exam on April 29th and passed with Above Target in all domains.

It took me 6 months to prepare from scratch. I owe my success to 2 main platforms: Prepcast by Cornelius Fichtner and Udemy lecture by Joseph Philips.

After completing the review of the all PMBOK guide, I thought I was ready for the exam but I was wrong.

In my first trial on mock exam on Prepcast I scored 60, I was afraid that I would not pass the exam.

Patiently going through all the questions in Prepcast, I raised my score to 80 before the exam.

Prepcast helped me a lot in understanding the questions, how to approach and analyze it, how to reach the solutions and which details to pay attention to. The content was very similar to real PMP exam, including question types such as matching and graphs.

PMP exam included around 80% agile questions. All questions were situational. There were no questions requiring a calculator. 2-3 matching questions and 1 raph questions. No ITTO questions directly.

I did not have an issue with the timing but questions were long. You should read carefully and highlight key words while reading.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login